District Development and Monitoring Committee (DISHA) is being formed with a view to fulfill the objective of ensuring better coordination among all the elected representatives in Parliament, State Legislatures and Local Governments (Panchayati Raj Institutions/Municipal Bodies) for efficient and time-bound development of districts in our country. DISHA is an effort to improve development coordination and monitoring within the Constitutional framework of responsibilities assigned to Central, State, and Local Governments
Composition of DISHA:
- The Chairperson of the DISHA should be a Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha) elected from the district,
- Co chairperson: Other MP if any and Rajya sabha member
- District collector will be member secretary
- All members of state legislative assembly
- One representative of state government.
- Chairpersons of municipality
- Chairperson of the zila panchayat
- All chairpersons of Intermediate Panchayats in the district.
- Chief Executive Officer of the Zila Panchayat
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes