the reasons are as follows:
- Unlike east Asian crisis, Indian economy was on economic growth path with slight interruption.
- India maintained and followed strong prudential norms in terms of offering of credit. Boom period didn’t become the excuse for reckless loan giving.
- There were also control over the cooperates to take loan from foreign banks.
- Most of the NPA problem was in the Public sector banks which maintained adequate capital to deal with the crisis further they had strong backing of the government which didn’t led to decline in the trust towards bank.
- Indian banks and Big businesses didn’t committed the mistake as it was done by its counterparts during boom period.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes