- These sector are labour intensive and generate more labour per unit of capital infused.
- These sector have the potential for broader social transformation.
- These sector can also play crucial role in export and hence the overall growth.
- The creation of employment opportunities in these sector is far more inclusive and it address the issue of inequality and unbalanced growth.
- Further India has an advantage of competitive pricing due to availability of cheap labour.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2019 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims Exam 2019- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes