The Fund was established with a corpus of 500 crore which aims to establish price stability
- Promotion of direct purchase from farmers /farmers’ associations at farm gate/Mandi.
- Maintaining a strategic buffer stock that would discourage hoarding and unscrupulousspeculation.
- Protecting consumers by supplying such commodities at reasonable prices throughcalibrated release of stock.
- It is a Central Sector Scheme, to support market interventions for price control of perishable
- The Fund will be managed by Prize Stabilization Fund Management Committee which willapprove all proposals from state government and central agencies and will be maintained asa corpus fund by Small Farmers Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC).
- Funding –
o The States will have to set up a revolving fund to which Centre and State will contributeequally (50:50).
o The Ratio will be 75:25 in North East states.RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes