Climate change is inevitable. The best strategy to deal with climate change is adoption of practices to make our farming more resilient. ICAR has launched a network of project called NICRA. It stands for National innovation on climate resilient agriculture. The salient features of NICRA are as follows:
- It takes into account the critical assessment of different
crops/zones in the country for vulnerability of rainfall.
- It undertakes installation of state-of art equipment like flux towers for measurement of greenhouse gases in large field areas.
- It undertakes comprehensive field evaluation of new and
emerging approaches of paddy cultivation.
- The research on adaptation and mitigation covers crops,
livestock, fisheries and natural resource management.
5)The project consists of four components viz. Strategic
Research, Technology Demonstration, Capacity Building and
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes