- i) Realisation that the true nature of British rule was exploitative, and the government, instead of conceding more, was taking away even what existed.
- ii) Growth of self- confidence and self- respect.
iii) Impact of growth of education- increase in awareness and unemployment.
- iv) International influences and events which demolished the myth of white/ European supremacy for ex. Emergence of Japan as an industrial power, Abyssinia’s victory over Italy, Boer wars in which British faced reversed.
- v) Reaction to increasing westernisation.
- vi) Reactionary policy of Curzon( ??? please write in the comment section)
vii) Existence of militant school of thought
viii) Emergence of trained leadership.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes