Inclusive Governance covers social and economic inclusion with good governance
Parts of Inclusive Governance
- Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs) have played an irreplaceable role in fuelling the growth of the Indian economy and have made a noteworthy contribution towards supporting the government’s agenda of extending financial inclusion
- District Planning Committee to consolidate the plans prepared by the Panchayats and the Municipalities in the district and to prepare a draft development plan for the district as a whole for social inclusion.
- By Increasing, government spending on public health by number of government schemes make citizens more social inclusion.
- Mid-day Meal Scheme programme supplies free lunches on working days for children in primary and upper primary classes in government, government-aided, local body, Education Guarantee Scheme, and alternate innovative education centers, Madarsa and Maqtabs.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes