Competitive federalism make states a competitive unit which provides a package of services and fiscal environment that attracts more resources. It is akin to market place system.
Benefits of CF:
- Promotes innovation
- Better services to citizens
- Place emphasis on continuous reforms
- Discipline state fiscally
- Best suited to deal with the pressures of globalisation
- Harmonisation of laws and policies
- Quashing of archaic laws and executive directions
- Adoption of best practices.
- Can foster unequal competition
- Concept more applicable to countries like USA.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes