Citizens’ Charters initiative is a response to the mission for solving the problems which a citizen meets, day in and day out, while dealing with the organisations providing public services. The charter is the declaration of commitment to superiority in service to customers of the department. The citizen charter declares the standards for various services offered. It includes expectations of the Organisation from the Citizens for fulfilling its commitment. Citizen charter is available in India post website.
Citizen charter is necessary due to following reasons
- Satisfaction of citizens
- Participatory formulation staff and users
- Feedback and performance audit
- Procedure, Cost, Display
- Entitlement of users, services, standards etc.
- Simple and useful
- Statement of services
- Interaction and training of responsive climate
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2019 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims Exam 2019- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes