Mission Indradhanush was launched by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India on December 25, 2014.
Aims to cover all those children by 2020 who are either unvaccinated, or are partially vaccinated against 7 vaccine preventable diseases. The diseases are – diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, polio, tuberculosis, measles and hepatitis B
4 pillars strategy for Mission Indhradhanush:
- Meticulous Planning of campaigns/ sessions at all levels
- Effective communication and social mobilisation efforts.
- Intensive training of the health officials and frontline workers.
- Establish accountability framework through task force.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2019 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims Exam 2019- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes