- What is Anti microbial resistance?
Ans: Antimicrobial resistance is the ability of a microorganism like bacteria, viruses and some parasites to stop an antimicrobial from working against it . The resistance reduces or eliminates the effectiveness of these drugs, chemicals, or other agents designed to cure or prevent infections.
- What is VoLTE?
Ans: Voice over long term evolution is a standard for high speed wireless communication for mobile phones and data terminals. This technology allows voice calls to be packaged and carried through LTE networks.
- What is quantum computing?
Ans: A quantum computer employs the principle of quantum mechanics to store information in ‘qubits’ instead of typical ‘bits’ of 1 and 0.It takes the strange ability of subatomic particles to exist in more than one state at any time. They can do intensive number – crunching tasks more efficiently than the fastest super computers.RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2018 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes