Write down Intro
- Historical reasons: oldest society in the world. Long time period had led to growth of various social institution in its own way.
- Geographical reasons: Earlier the geographical barrier were difficult to crossed and hence become the cause for isolation and hence independent development which led to variety.
- Economic factors: Trade and commercial activities have carried Indians to far off areas throughout the ages. These group maintain closer contact with outside world continuously brought new features.
- During most of the phases of the Indian history, different political class and entities existed in India. Even at the time of Indian Independence, 565 princely state were there.
- The political class had different set of rules and policies which led to different social-cultural practices.
- The open and assimilatory outlook of Indian culture has also contributed to intensification of diversity.
This diversity is blessing for India as it has made us tolerant, liberal and assimilatory in our outlook.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2018 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes