Communalism is an ideology based on the belief that society is divided into religious communities whose interest differ and are opposed to each other and hence antagonistic in nature.
Communalism and Communal violence are the products of the overall social, economic and political situation of the society. Communal violence has been, by and large, an urban phenomenon where the deprived and the poor people have been involved.
More than religion, it is communal propaganda , rumour mongering and communal mobilisation have been responsible.
Any type of violence and lawlessness provides an opportunity to the interested people to indulge in loot and plunder largely for economic reason.
Fight against communalism:
- De-communalising the people at all levels.
- Waging a continuous and intense ideological- political struggle against communalism.
- An honest educational and cultural policy alongwith the use of media are required to educate members of the society towards the danger of communalism.
- Communalism has to be fought right from the socialisation of children in the families and here parents would be playing a crucial role.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2018 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes