- Agricultural Crops of India
- Multipurpose Projects & Hydro-Electric Projects in India
- Mineral Resources of India
- Drainage System of India
- Environment and Ecological Issues
- Development of Industries : Types of Industries;factors of industrial location, distribution and changing pattern of selected industries [iron and steel, cotton textile, sugar and petro- chemicals); Weber’s theory of industrial location-lts relevance in the modern world.
- Non- metallic and conventional minerals [coal,petroleum and natural gas), (c) hydro electricity and non conventional sources of energy (Solar, Wind, bio-gas),(d) energy sources Their distribution and conservation.
- Minerals and Energy Resources : Distribution and utility of [a] metallic minerals (ion ore, copper, bauxite, manganese)
- Scarcity of water, methods of conservation-rain water harvesting and watershed management, ground water management
error: Content is protected !!