Importance of West asia for India cannot be defined. Its importance for our energy and economic security is a well known fact. But there are some concerns in terms of realising the true potential of the relationship. Major concerns are briefed here as under:
1) Geopolitical Concerns:
- Arab-Israel conflict which is considered as mother of all conflict. Difficult for India to take sides and thus provide with less space to further India’s strategic interest.
- Political fault lines are widening now and they have fault line even among Saudi-UAE and Qatar.
- With US coming out of JCPOA it has put region again in the state of chaos. Presence of non-state actors like Kurds and ISIS with increasing proxy wars has further
strengthened the fault line in the region.
2) Geo-economic Concerns:
- Issue related to Kafalat and Nitaqat law.
- Low wages and inhumane treatment of Indian workers
- Golden crescent issue.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2020 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2020- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Detailed Complete Prelims Notes