The Syrian civil war is an ongoing war between multiple parties taking place in Syria since the past eight years. The unrest started in the wake of the 2011 Arab Spring protests that had originated in Tunisia. People in Syria protested against the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad who suppressed all dissent with violent clampdowns.
- SHIA-SUNNI conflict is the major reasons.
- Absence of an accountable government.
- Majority of the population (74% is SUNNI) rest is Shia. But it is perceived that bashar al assad has inclination toward Shia. This is creating disruption in the citizens.
- Respective backing to stakeholders like Shia being backed by Iran and Sunni rebels backed by Saudi Arabia.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2019 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS Prelims Exam 2019- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes