09.06.18 (RPSC) Rajasthan Current Affairs

RAJASTHAN

  • After cows, good days for bulls: Nandi Shala in each district soon

 

  • The cows had it and now it is the turn of the stray bulls in Rajasthan to enjoy proper upkeep, regular supply of fodder and a shelter of their own.

 

  • The government will provide 70% of the funds required to set up the shelter while respective Nandi Shala authorities would have to chip in the remaining 30%.

 

  • The government will also provide a financial aid of Rs 50 lakh to each of these shelters as was announced by chief minister Vasundhara Raje in her 2018-19 budget speech.

 

  • The government is also considering to double the surcharge on stamp duty for the conservation and protection of cows from the existing 10% to 20%.

 

  • In one year, the government managed to generate around Rs 235 crore in revenue from the cow surcharge levied on stamp duty.

 

  • Rajasthan has 2,562 registered cow shelters and 9.6 lakh bovines for which Rs 490 crore is required as grant for six months.

 

INTERNATIONAL

RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:- For any doubt, Just leave us a Chat or Fill us a querry––  

Leave a Reply

Be the First to Comment!

avatar
  Subscribe  
Notify of