- Jaipur Literature Festival begins in Houston
- Jaipur Literature Festival was begun in Houston with a soulful music performance followed by stimulating discussions.
- The festival is touted as the world’s largest free literary festival.
- The inaugural session also saw Congress leader and writer Shashi Tharoor discuss his book “Why i am a Hindu” with writer Namita Gokhale.
- The annual festival began in 2006 and is held annually in Jaipur. This is the first time that it is being held outside Jaipur.
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2018 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes