Ambedkar Sambal Scheme
ÿ for the economic and social empowerment of the Dalit community
ÿ Under the scheme various programmes will be run to promote skill, livelihood
and innovation among the Dalit youths.
ÿ Ambedkar Skill Training Centre: This centre will be set up in the premise of
Ambedkar Peeth and shall be run by RSLDC where Dalit students will be
given preference for skill training. Rs. 1 crore will be spent annually on this
ÿ Ambedkar Startup Scheme: In the first phase 100 startups will be included in
the first phase under Ambedkar Startup Scheme. In this scheme dalit youth
shall be promoted in entrepreneurship based on IT, new techniques and
ÿ Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme: For extra-ordinary dalit students the Chief
Minister announced fellowship for PHD and research work in Sociology,
Public Administration, Law, Economics, Political Science and Phiolsophy
subjects. In the first phase six students will get this fellowship annually.
ÿ Ambedkar Electronic Information Library Network: For the students of
Ambedkar Peeth a modern library will be set up where students will get facility
of free books.
ÿ Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme: Every year five outstanding
research scholars of scheduled castes to get financial assistance of up to Rs.
25 lakh for PHD in reputed foreign universities.
ÿ Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Research Chair: For research on ideas of Baba Sahab
Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Research Chair will be set up in Kota University.
The Infant Mortality Rate is 47 and Maternal Mortality Ratio is 318
ÿ RajNET launched on 21 March by CM
ÿ RajNET is envisaged as the platform to provide network connectivity through
multimode (i.e. VSAT and TERRESTRIAL) of connectivity throughout
ÿ Raj Net shall ensure connectivity availability till the Gram Panchayat level
through multiple mechanisms, e.g. Broadband, SATCOM, OTA, LAN, SWAN
Kalisindhi and Chabra Power stations to be privatized
Bhamsha Yojna gets e-governance award
Mukhya Mantri Jal Swavlamban Abhiyan
ÿ has been launched on 27 Jan 2016 at Gardan Kherdi Village, Jhalawar
ÿ has been launched in the State with the vision to ensure effective
implementation of water harvesting and water conservation related activities
in the rural areas using a holistic approach, informed by the values of
leadership, moral responsibility, excellence, innovation, partnership and purity
Shubh Shakti yojna
ÿ for higher education and marriage of registered Workers Daughters
ÿ Fund of 55,000/-
UDAY (Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana)
ÿ for financial turnaround of Power Distribution Companies
ÿ State Govt joined on 7 Dec
Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana
ÿ Health Insurance Cover of Rs. 30,000/- for general illnesses and Rs. 3.00 lacs
for critical illnesses shall be given to a family on floater basis in one year for
ÿ 7-day pre-hospitalisation and 15 days post hospitalization is covered under
ÿ Transport allowance of Rs. 100 to Rs. 500 for cardiac and polytrauma cases.
ÿ Patients shall be benefitted for 1045 packages under General Illnesses, 500
packages under Critical Illnesses, and 170 packages reserved for Govt.
RAJASTHAN STARTUP FEST
ÿ A national level event where Startups, Mentors & Investors come together to
be a part of the growing ecosystem & to celebrate entrepreneurship.
ÿ Organized on 9 and 10 October at Sitapura ,Jaipur
Cash less health Insurance
– will be launched from dec 2015.
– 1 crore families will benefit without premium.
– rajasthan is third state after tamil nadu and maharastra to launch CLI scheme
Smart city: Rajasthan govt sends four names to Centre
– The state government has finalized and sent a proposal to the Centre to
incorporate four cities under smart city mission, including Jaipur.
– The other three cities are Ajmer, Udaipur and Kota.
central govt scheme house for everyone’s first installment is 139 crores.
– 9 state and 305 cities ,
– in rajasthan(40) – Jaipur, Ajmer , Jodhpur and Udaipur.
– other state Chhattisgarh(36) , Gujarat(30) , Jammu and Kashmir
(19), Jharkhand(15) , Kerala (15), Odisha(42) , Telangana (34), Madhya
state govt launched startup village for youth business ideas on 9 august 2015
– Rajasthan Startup Village and e-Platform. Until the setup is done, a cloud
server for start-ups, MOOCs and co-ordinating with various related state
and central govt.
– startup village gave a platform to doctor, engineering, biotechnology
,pharmacy and industries youth business ideas.
25 august 2015 rajasthan state road transport corporation
– rajasthan State govt will upgrading and modernising the existing terminals
and constructing new.
Justice Sunil Kumar Garg Commission
– justice sunil kumar garg commision submit their report on 14 august
2015 about GOPALGARH MASSACRE.
Resurgent Rajasthan 2015
– Resurgent Rajasthan scheduled to be held in Jaipur on November 19-
– Resurgent Rajasthan mobile app available for Android and Windows
– Launched by Union Minister, Shri Nitin Gadkari recently.
– will bring together leading investors from all over the world for interacting with
policy makers, including the political leadership, government officials and,
local business leaders on the investment environment and opportunities in
Van Dhan Yojana on 17 august 2015 for national park and zoo
– Van Dhan Yojana to be launched on pilot basis.
– Additional provision of Rs. 51.90 crore for people in forest areas and special
Government extends e-Tourist Visa scheme to 36 more countries and 7 more
airports from August 15, 2015
– Lucknow , Tirchy , Varanasi , Ahmedabad , Gaya , Jaipur, Amritsar. With this,
the total number of designated airports will become 16.
– With this addition, the total count of countries under the scheme will go upto
– The Government of India has launched e Tourist Visa on November 27, 2014.
Rajasthan Energy Development Nigam limited
– to over-site the power trading and other functions of power companies.
– five power companies will be under it and it will be chaired by Secretory of
Arogya Rajasthan campaign
– Rajasthan State Cabinet chaired by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on 25
August 2015 approved the launch of Arogya Rajasthan campaign. The
campaign will be held from December 2015 to March 2016 .
– The three-month campaign will help in collection and compilation of health
data of the rural population in the state. During the campaign, the rural
residents would be issued health cards based on spot diagnoses. The cards
would be used for further treatment and follow-up of patients.
– The cabinet also approved a drive to collect health information of citizens to
build an online datatbase, which will be held between 15 September and 31
October 2015. The campaign Health camps will be organised at gram
panchayat level and every citizen will be issued a Health Card.
‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana’
– PM Modi Launches the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao Yojana’ started from sri
– The Centre has selected ten districts in Rajasthan for its ‘Beti Bachao, Beti
Padhao’ – Jaipur, Alwar, Dausa, Dholpur, Sawaimadhopur, Karauli,
Sriganganagar, Sikar, Bharatpur and Jhunjhunu.
The Rajasthan Cabinet approved seven proposals, which would bring
investments worth Rs 3,981 crore.
– benefits of customised package under Rajasthan Investment Promotion
Scheme (RIPS) -2014, the projects will generate an employment for 17,000
– two projects worth Rs 2150 crore have been cleared for the manufacturing of
mobile phones, LED TV and allied products. Both these projects will be
located at Karoli Industrial Area in Bhiwadi.
– the IT and allied industries will contribute Rs 1,600 crore.
– Intex Technology (India) will set up a project at a cost of Rs 1000 crores,
generating an employment for 7,500 persons. Similarly, Micromax will set up
a unit at a cost of Rs 500 crores and will employ almost 6,000 people
Adani to set up country’s largest solar park of 10,000 MW in Rajasthan
– Adani Group, a global infrastructure player, has set a target of 10,000 mega
watts (MW) of solar power by 2022 and signed a joint venture agreement with
the Rajasthan Government to set up a 10,000 MW solar park.
– The proposed park, which is expected to attract investments over Rs. 60,000
– Adani itself plans to generate 5,000 MW in this solar park.
– The proposed park will create both direct and indirect employment
– 220th village to be lighted under project chirag.
– through solar power
– project chirag is a group of 10,000 students ,who work to provide healthand
education to remove villages of the country.
Solar power projects:-
IL&FS Energy Ltd. and Essel Infra Projects Ltd. would develop solar parks of 5,000
MW capacity each, Adani Enterprises would install one park of 10,000 MW capacity
and Reliance Power Ltd. of 6,000 MW.
Skill and Livelihood Development Corporation (RSLDC)
– Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje launched the countrys first and biggest
skills development project aimed at creating employment opportunities for the
young people of the state.
– union government has proposed Rs. 398 crore for this Livelihood Skills
– union government selected Rajasthan as the first state to start this project.
– this project would change lives of lakhs of young people of Rajasthan who
could then get their dreams fulfilled.
Nand Ghar Yojana
– Rajasthan’s Women and Child Development Minister Anita Bhadel has asked
the anganwadi workers to work with full dedication to address the “serious”
issues of malnutrition, maternal and infant mortality rate.
– Women and Child Development Department said the government was
focusing on improving and strengthening anganwadi centres across the state.
– the government would link 10,000 centres in the state to ‘Nand Ghar Yojana’
in next two years to strengthen them.
‘Justice at your doorstep’
– ‘Nyay Aapke Dwar’ (Justice At Your Doorstep) initiative would be organised
between May 18 and July 15 for disposal of cases pending in the revenue
– state about 3.5 lakh revenue cases were lingering on for long and causing
sufferance to the farmers.
– Therefore, revenue Lok Adalats would be organized every year with the target
of disposal of almost all these cases in next three years.
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY), Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti
Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) and Atal Pension Yojana (APY)-
– Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje and Union Minister Kalraj
Mishra launched Centre’s three major social security schemes in the state
which were nationally launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Kolkata.
– Raje and Mishra launched the schemes pertaining to insurance and pension –
Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
(PMSBY)- .offer a renewable one year accidental death-cum-disability cover
of Rs 2 lakh for partial/permanent disability to all savings bank account
holders in the age group of 18-70 years for a premium of Rs 12 per annum
– Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY) -offer a renewable one
year life cover of Rs 2 lakh to all savings bank account holders in the age
group of 18-50 years, covering death due to any reason, for a premium of Rs
330 per annum per subscriber.
– and Atal Pension Yojana (APY)- in the state – 20 years or more.
– Mission Indradhanush’, an immunisation programme initiated by the Union
Government would be launched in the 201 district from April 7 ,2015.
– rajesthan , Madhya Pradesh , bihar , up .
– nine districts of Rajasthan – Barmer , jaipur , Karauli , jodhpur , dholpur
, Sawai Madhopur , tonk , alwar , Bundi .
– The immunisation programme aims to cover all children below two years of
age who have either not been vaccinated or partially vaccinated against
seven diseases which can be prevented through vaccines, including
Diphtheria, Tetanus, Polio, Measles, Whooping Cough, Hepatitis B and
SH-90 and SH – 91
– rajasthan state govt launched two new highways.
– SH90 between jaipur-nagore 229 km
– SH91- between dhariyawar- peeth dungarpur
– included in state investment promotion policy
– under Make in India campaign PM modi advocated the development of
indegenious defense industries
– 100-500 crore will be invested in the state for defence sector.
The rajasthan apartments ownership bill 24 april 2015
– “As per the Rajasthan Apartment Ownership Bill 2015 the Promoter needs to
declare all Information regarding land, number of floors ,build up area in the
building , description of common areas and facilities etc.
Rajasthan River Basin and Water Resources Planning Bill, 2015(8th april 2015)
– 1st state to have river linking and management law
– Bill seeks for the establishment of State Water Resources Advisory Council
and Rajasthan River Basin and Water Resources Planning Authority
– for management and development of river basins and sub-basins on
sustainable basis on integrated water resources management (IWRM)
rajasthan budget 2015 farmers agricultural loan rate reduced to 7.8%
Electronics instruments production
– Geotech invested 1000 crore in electronics production
– plant will be setup in Karoli industrial area ( Bhiwari)
– 7500 employment opportunity with the plant
– Micromax also invested 1000 crore in feb
The programme (‘Akshada’)
– The Rajasthan government on 2nd march entered into a partnership with Tata
Trust and ‘Antara’ Foundation to improve the status of maternal and child
health in the State.
– The programme (‘Akshada’) will focus on the crucial ‘1000 days’ between
conception and age 2 of a child and will include the most critical areas like
maternal anaemia, neo-natal mortality and improving immunization. The
programme would deploy interventions that could greatly reduce the levels of
malnutrition amongst children under five.
– To begin with, the programme will focus intensively in Jhalawar and Sirohi
districts and would subsequently be replicated, amplified and rolled out across
Rajasthan Panchayati Raj (amendment) Bill, 2015
– which makes Class VIII pass mandatory for the post of sarpanch — except in
tribal reserved areas, where the minimum qualification is Class V — and
Class X for Zila Parishad or Panchayat Samiti elections.
– functional toilet mandatory in the house of a contestant.
– web-portal by central government to ease the problems faced during initiation
of new projects in a state.
– all the information of new trade or industry will be on the webportal.
– services such as online payment, licence renewal ,permit renewal,
permissions and tax payments will be provided on the web portal.
Export Promotion board:-
– to promote export from rajasthan along with international trade fair.
– Green cards will be issued to the exporters
– export of rajasthan:- agri products(37.12%), garments(9.72), jwellery and
gems(7.73%),handicrafts(6.04%), marbles stones(5.19%),it(3%)
Rajeev Gandhi Yojna:-
– 16 cities to be made slum free under the programme
haherda,kapasan, pratapgarh,choti sadrdi,fathehpurand bengu
vijayaraje scindia child-protection and award yojana
– any female child below 18 years who has, either defended her child marriage
or her friend or has prevented a child abuse will be awarded
– proposal to be declare as wetland has been send to rajasthan lake
restricted practices in wetland area will include:-
- construction in lake area
- destroying lake flora and fauna
- disturbing lake ecology
- disturbance to water flow
– to advise and reconstruction of private heritage properties.
– such historical, heritage and cultural properties will be declared protected
child mortality rate
– 47/1000 , while for nation as a whole its 40/1000
– assam and mp have 54/1000
– mother mortality rate is 244/lakh while for nation it is 167/lakh
– 1st state to have its own domain
– soon will be first state to have micro domain
– each government administrative department will have a webportal with all
information which can be assesed by mobile , tablet or PC
The Resurgent Rajasthan Partnership Summit-15 dec 2014
– It will be held at Jaipur Exhibition & Convention Center, EPIP Sitapura,Jaipur.
– theme was “partnership for shared new realities”
– Its a global investment meet
– partnership with confederation of Indian industries
6000MW solar power plant by reliance:-
– initiated with 100 mw plant in ghurdsar(jaisalmer)
MOU in water resouce management
– with singapore
– will train in water management and re-cycling
– 31 major minerals are now classified as minor minerals
– now state govt has the power to issue lease related to these minerals
– skilled-increased from 186rs to 209rs
– semi skilled-increased from 176rs to 199rs
– unskilled-increased from 166rs to 189rs
– from 1st jan 2015
– direct cash transfer of gas subsidy to bank accounts of subscribers
– is a scheme introduced by the Government of Rajasthan to transfer financial
and non-financial benefits of governmental schemes directly to recipients in a
– The scheme was inaugurated by Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on 15
August 2014. from ajmer
Aam Admi Bima Yojana (AABY)
– started by panchayatiraj minister sursh goel on 15th dec 2015
– all members(1lakh 53 thousand) associated with rajasthan grameen ajivika
yojna will benifit from it.
- natural death-30,000rs
- accidental death-75,000rs
- accidental handicap -37,500rs
yearly premium is 200rs out of which 50% is paid by LIC
RAJASTHAN URBAN AREA DEVELOPEMENT SCHEME(RUDSA)
– prior to acquiring the land the plan of development of the land will be prepared
– a pool of person detached from there land will be prepared
– snapdeal will provide an online platform for Rajasthan handicrafts
– snapdeal enter into agreement with rajasthan small industries commission
– a special store will be created on the website named as rajasthali
Chief Minister adarsh gram yojna
– each legislative assembly area will select a village by lottery and it will be
CM jan avas yojna
– renewed policy of affordable housing to disadvantaged section 2009,
– Housing to all by 2022 by PM is integrated in the policy
Grameen gaurav path yojna:-
– to provide smart road connectivity to 3000 village panchayats
Janani-Shishu suraksha yojna:-
– to provide free medicine, testing and transport
– time period is increased from 1 month to 1 year
– each year abouth 17 lakh children are born in the state
PM Jan Dhan Yojna:-
– launched on 28 aug 2014 at state level from Vidhyashram school complex,
– its for reducing the financial divide
– bank accounts will be opened close to the residence of customer through
– upto 5000rs loan/ over withdraw(after 6 months of account activation)
– 1 lakh accidental insurance coverage
– Rupay debit card
– accounts will be opened in each village panchayat.
– from 2nd October 2014 it will be extended to the whole state
– Upto 2017 toilets will be constructed under this project throughout the state
– SHREE means:- sanitation,health,rural connectivity,education and energy.