Indian Constitution, Political System &Governance
For Notes Click Here
– Constitutional Development & Indian Constitution :
Government of India Acts: 1919 and 1935, Constituent Assembly, Nature of Indian Constitution; Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State, Fundamental Duties, Federal Structure, Constitutional Amendments, Emergency Provisions, Public Interest Litigation (P.I.L.) and Judicial Review.
– Indian Political System and Governance :
– Nature of Indian State, Democracy in India, Reorganization of States, Coalition Governments, Political Parties, National Integration.
– Union and State Executive; Union and State Legislative, Judiciary
– President, Parliament, Supreme Court, Election Commission, Comptroller and Auditor General, Planning Commission, National Development Council, Central Vigilence Commission (CVC), Central Iinformation Commission , Lokpal, National Human Rights Commission (NHRC).
– Local Self Government & Panchayati Raj
– Public Policy & Rights
– National Public Policy as a welfare state.
– Various Legal Rights and Citizen Charter.
Political and Administrative System of Rajasthan
– Governor, Chief Minister, State Assembly, High Court, Rajasthan Public Service Commission, District Administration, State Human Rights Commission, Lokayukt, State Election Commission, State Information Commission.
– Public Policy, Legal Rights and Citizen Charter
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2018 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2018- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes