Reasoning & Mental AbilityFor Notes Click Here
Logical Reasoning (Deductive, Inductive, Abductive):
· Statement and Assumptions, Statement and Argument, Statements and Conclusion, Courses of Action.
· Analytical Reasoning.
Mental Ability :
Number series, Letter series, Odd man out, Coding-Decoding, Problems relating to Relations, Shapes and their sub sections.
Basic Numeracy :
– Elementary knowledge of Mathematical and Statistical Analysis.
– Number System, Order of Magnitude, Ratio and Proportion, Percentage, Simple and Compound Interest, Data Analysis (Tables, Bar diagram, Line graph, Pie-chart).
RAS-RTS FREE Notes brings Prelims and Mains programs for RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and RAS-RTS FREE Mains Exam preparation. Various Programs initiated by RAS-RTS FREE Notes are as follows:-
- RAS-RTS FREE Mains 2019 Tests and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims Exam 2098- Test Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Prelims and Mains Tests Series and Notes Program
- RAS-RTS FREE Detailed Complete Prelims Notes